Monday, June 27, 2016

What goes around, Comes around

It just hit me that the Brexit vote has created thousands of Canadians with British

passports who will soon be working illegally in Europe.

Then there are those thousands of Canadians with European passports who will soon be

working illegally in Britain.

I just can’t wait for Canadians to be arrested, detained and deported from

Britain and Europe.

I can’t wait for these Canadians to live in the legal shadows. No medical

care. Paid lower wages. Ripped off on pensions. Treated like criminals.

I can’t wait for Britain and Europe to slam visas on Canada.

I can’t wait for Britain and Europe to start treating Canadians as second

class humans because we don’t share their values.

I can already hear the howls of righteous indignation from shocked Canadians and their

short sighted government … “what? … how dare you?... don’t you know that we’re

Canadian?

To which the response will be:

“go fuck yourself… remember how you treated me ?”

Richard Boraks, June 24 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment